1 Chalmers Crescent
Edinburgh EH9 1TW
Charity registration no SC009066
German-speaking Congregation of Edinburgh/Aberdeen
The present-day German-speaking congregation in Edinburgh dates back to 1947. Edinburgh is now the hub for the “extended parish” of Scotland and North-east England, and the minister for the region resides here. In 1995, Edinburgh and Aberdeen joined together as one congregation but services and events are still held in both locations.
Services in Edinburgh
- Friday 14 April 19:00
- Good Friday Joint Service at Marchmont St Giles
- Sunday 16 April 11:00
- Easter Family Service with communion
- Sunday 7 May 11:00
- Service, afterwards AGM at 12.30 (sermon series on Reformation)
- Sunday 21 May 11:00
- Sunday 4 June 11:00
- Service with communion (Pentecost)
Services in Edinburgh usually take place on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month at 11am.
We invite all children to Sunday School during the service. For details contact the pastors.
Social with tea and biscuits after each service.
Events in Edinburgh
- Tuesday 2 May 19:30
- Open Evening - Dr Pauls Geissler: "My Journey to Australia"
- Sunday 7 May 12:30
News from Edinburgh
You’ll find us on Facebook as well! Or follow us on Twitter: @germanchurchEDI